About the distribution of tokens $ARB received by the community

Regarding the $ARB airdrops obtained by the community, I recommend that the incentives be distributed according to the following criteria
a) GALXE passport holders
b) OAT over 1000
c) Top 400 in loyalty points
d) hold galaxy girl, cowboy
e) BAB holders
f) discord reaches level 10, level 20, level 30, level 40 according to the level, and the rewards increase
Those who meet the above conditions at the same time can get ARB airdrops, 10,000 rewards every quarter.

26 Likes

cool cool job jtzz312

1 Like

wow nice…I think it is possible, let’s motivate the community members who have supported for a long time

1 Like

cool 。very cool。很好很好

2 Likes

so cool, That’s how it should be done

1 Like

Perfect…
Do this for tokens ARB

1 Like

awesome for the reward

good idea let’s see what will happen

:thinking: This is the first time I hear about this distribution, but the news is good)

All together or in any single criteria?

I picked number three that’s mean C

Yes, I agree with the first 3 criteria, we will increase the attractiveness of the galxy passport, make our users even more active, we need to refine the loyalty points, remove the rest and rethink, BAB holders what side? we are developing the galxy community so that only the development of roles in the galxy community, for each role there are so many tokens and once

1 Like

Yes, but also newcomers should be rewarded too, as for the platform to attract more and more newcomers and not stay with the old ones only.
My opinion

I think it’s fair, I hope the galxe team can make the right decision and be accepted by the community. :black_heart: :heart_hands:

I dont agree with this. Galxe passport is more than enough

1 Like

Amazing news and Lfgg everyone :gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift:

1 Like

I think your criteria are too high.
Newcomers , won’t be attracted with such high criteria for rewards.
On the other hand, easiest criteria , with lower rewards, (but for sure some kind of rewards), i believe would attract more members in the Galxe community.
And this is what we want ! At least in my opinion

1 Like

It’s wonderful…
I like this token…

1 Like

Yes, i agree with your words

1 Like