Community Treasury and multi-sig signers

A good project! I like it.

3 Likes

Guys, Im here sincerely to nominate steven (stevenlei#1667) as one of our multi-signer for community treasury
Steven is one of the most amazing fellow I know since I started my Project Galaxy journey
One of his greatest contributions to the whole community is the galaxy explorer, which has benefited us a lot and apparently almost all of us love galaxy explorer. And for our big events such as Dr sol and BNB Chain, he also added new modules for that.
Secondly his attitudes to the whole community is always pretty postivite and friendly. All of us in Chinese channel can see he has been helping community almost everyday. And he always demonstrate his competence of issue-targetting and problem-solving. From some of his conversation in discord, you may find Steven has strong awareness of security, that is exactly what is required for a multi-singer.
Thirdly, as a friend of him, I know he has profond expriences as a full-stack developer, and as he said himself he is now upgrading from web3 to web3, as he has never stopped learning new things. His solid expertise and knowledge makes him the perfect person to be one of the multi-signer.
In one word, Steven is the best person for me to nominate. And I d like to see he has a closer and stronger connection with the whole community in this way.

43 Likes

I am happy to be a member of the community

1 Like

米总 加油 go go go go go go go go go go

4 Likes

that’s a great idea. I am very grateful to Steven , a very big and useful job. who if not him :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m Lolovecz ( TW: @kristi1372 ), i’ve been Galaxy Brain since February. Before entering crypto i finished College and worked in a small Web Studio, where I gained experience in basic Web Development. My crypto adventure started in 2021. I was active in few other communities before I got into Project Galaxy, I like to communicate with people so i got Pathfinder-kind of roles in those projects pretty fast. However, when i got involved in Project Galaxy i’ve fully switched my attention to it and learnt a lot about crypto and web3 and started helping out newcomers. I got Pathfinder role and then Galaxy Brain role. About a month ago in a preparation to TGE I’ve helped galaxy team to filter out and ban thousands of scam bots to keep the community safe and continue to do so. I am invested in Galaxy token both financially and mentally, because I do believe that Galaxy will take over the both crypto and NFT market, since many companies switch to web3 realising its potential.

Galaxy Team is a great example of hard work and visionary for me, and it would be an honour to be a part of something bigger, something that changes crypto industry. That is why I would like to nominate myself for multi-sig signers. It will be a pleasure for me, a dedicated Galaxy user, to work out and review proposals for best interests of Galaxy community members and holders.

////////////////////

Всем привет, я Lolovecz ( TW: @kristi1372 ), я являюсь Брейном с февраля. Перед тем как увлечься криптой, я закончил колледж и работал в небольшой веб-студии, где приобрел опыт базовой веб-разработки. В крипто я попал в 2021 году. Я принимал активное участие в нескольких сообществах до того, как попал в Project Galaxy. Мне нравится общаться с людьми, поэтому я довольно быстро получил роли типа Pathfinder в тех проектах. Однако, когда я начал попал в Project Galaxy, я полностью переключил на него свое внимание, узнал много нового о crypto и web3 и начал помогать новичкам. Я получил рольPathfinder, а затем роль Brain. Около месяца назад в рамках подготовки к TGE я помог команде galaxy отфильтровать тысячи мошеннических ботов, чтобы обеспечить безопасность сообщества, и продолжаю это делать и сейчас. Я инвестирую в Galaxy token как финансово, так и морально, потому что я действительно верю, что Galaxy станет лидером крипторынка и рынка NFT, поскольку многие компании переходят на web3, реализуя его потенциал.

Команда Galaxy - отличный пример трудолюбия и дальновидности для меня, и для меня было бы честью стать частью чего-то большего, чего-то, что меняет криптоиндустрию. Вот почему я хотел бы выдвинуть свою кандидатуру в число multi-sig signers. Я , преданный пользователь Galaxy, буду рад разрабатывать и рассматривать предложения вместе с командой в наилучших интересах членов сообщества Galaxy.

107 Likes

всегда приятно видеть в команде увлеченных людей, которые готовы помочь другим)

11 Likes

Встретились на просторах гелакси в феврале до того как взял роль пасфайндера,
очень дружелюбный и отзывчивый человек!

8 Likes

В Крипте все инвесторы хто - то деньги а кто время

6 Likes

Удачи тебе)
надеюсь ты будешь полезен всем, тем более нам)

10 Likes

Good luck. You Best of the best

6 Likes

Отличный Брейн! Держи сердечко!)

6 Likes

сердечко от комьюнити)

7 Likes

Молодец! Сообщество ценит твой вклад в развитие проекта!

5 Likes

Считаю, что успех гэлакси в самом крутом комьюнити. А ты звено русского коммьюнити, и мы с тобой.

7 Likes

Удачи бро! Ты много помогаешь новеньким так держать.

5 Likes

Спасибо за то, что ты делаешь💪

4 Likes

Miss Kaemi is my friend ,her opinion i think could represent many community users,i agree with her totally.Galaxy has proved that DAO is appropriate for Web3 as a benchmarking project

4 Likes

感谢您的辛苦付出,让我们拥有安全的环境!

9 Likes

Good idea but post a medium article about it too

5 Likes