Galxe DAO Governance Process

Please tell us when coinlist will unlock GAL tokens.If you can’t unlock according to the specified time, please notify by email and give the timetable.This is the responsibility and obligation of an excellent project party

1 Like

man behet migam :)))

So. Will Galxe DAO use achievement points to benefit the community for easier access?

1 Like

nice project sir, let’s build the galxe

1 Like

great! I liked that proposal

1 Like

galxe is very good project
I am very happy to work and interact with this project

1 Like

Looks cool. A rigorous planning of the proposal process. Maybe we can add a quorum to the voting process? Don’t want to see whales deciding this. Otherwise this is unhealthy governance.

1 Like

Title: Galxe DAO: Empowering the Community, Together!

Description: Galxe DAO is an innovative decentralized autonomous organization that aims to empower individuals and communities by harnessing the power of blockchain technology. Our proposal focuses on key aspects that we believe will resonate with a wide audience and gain support from the community.

1. Financial Inclusion: Galxe DAO strives to provide financial inclusion for all. By leveraging blockchain technology, we can enable secure and transparent financial transactions, eliminating the need for intermediaries and reducing costs. This will benefit individuals who are unbanked or underbanked, enabling them to participate in the global economy.
  2. Democratic Governance: Galxe DAO is committed to democratic decision-making. Through our voting and governance mechanisms, every member of the community has an equal say in shaping the future of the organization. This inclusivity fosters a sense of ownership and encourages active participation from individuals who want to contribute to the development and success of the DAO.
  3. Community Development: Galxe DAO prioritizes community development by supporting initiatives and projects that have a positive social impact. We believe in the power of collaboration and aim to foster an ecosystem where individuals can connect, share knowledge, and work together towards common goals. By funding community-driven projects, Galxe DAO will empower individuals to turn their ideas into reality and create meaningful change.
  4. Transparency and Accountability: Galxe DAO is built on the principles of transparency and accountability. All transactions and decisions made within the DAO are recorded on the blockchain, ensuring a high level of transparency. Additionally, our governance mechanisms hold all participants accountable for their actions, promoting trust and integrity within the community.

By highlighting these key points in our proposal, we aim to showcase the unique value proposition of Galxe DAO and its potential to bring about positive change. We believe that by embracing these principles and actively involving the community, Galxe DAO will gain widespread support and become a leading force in the blockchain ecosystem.

Let’s empower the community and shape the future together with Galxe DAO!

Note: The proposal can be further customized and expanded based on the specific goals and objectives of Galxe DAO, as well as the preferences and feedback from the community.

2 Likes

Is Galxe Dao a pioneer project that will help the community get the most benefits?

1 Like

its very nice good job guys mate

1 Like

very nice it is good project galaxy dao

2 Likes

it is good project very nice

2 Likes

We hope that the project will foster a better community, enhance security for safe participation, and offer a promising future. Best regards.

2 Likes

good news and motivation

1 Like

i think so too. great guys

good motivation here

1 Like

me parece correcto y sensato

1 Like

I think it’s a great idea

Good governance idea, I agree!

Vote for $GAL to go up