Galxe Passport holders

Just curious about what the benefits of having the passport. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

56 Likes

I got my Galexe Passport with an indescribable joy. Thank GALXE.

18 Likes

I have it… I got it for free… Thank you galxe team…

4 Likes

Thank you for such opportunity to get it for free!

2 Likes

great good bro nice ~!!

2 Likes

I can’t verify my identity, cause galxe only accepted passenger pass and passport

2 Likes

this is a id card. there may be criteria for awarding awards in the future

2 Likes

i think thats a great idea for the future drops, thats is a great fight fith multiaccaounting

4 Likes

yes me to … we need to know…

1 Like

I got my Galexe Passport

3 Likes

Congratulation to you.

1 Like

@kaptansolo I agree with you, I believe there will be some form of advantage to having the Galxe Passport looking forward to it.

3 Likes

I think its for security purpose, to make enable users to distinguish between the original account from the fake ones. I got mine for free, but people are paying to get theirs now, I think there will be a use case for it in the near future.

3 Likes

it was written that the first 100k users will get it for free, i also got mine for free, let’s hope those with passports can have more benefits than those who don’t.

5 Likes

Yes…my mom and me have the galxe passport for free
Tank you of my heart for this.

2 Likes

so nice,thanks for it

2 Likes

Some campaigns have had it as a way to get their Oats or NFT’s. It confirms your identity on the platform and I am sure there will be more rewards in the future. Glad to have it and besides it looks cool.

3 Likes

News will come soon. We must wait for use cases :wink:

1 Like

Yes, indeed. It’s better to limit people who use a lot of accounts

1 Like

i think thats a great idea for the future drops, thats is a great fight fith multiaccaounting