[Proposal] Community Space Season 1 Rewards

$45,000 in GAL tokens = $45,000 worth of $GAL tokens”

6 Likes

Nice proposal i guess but galaxe should focus on quality rather than quantity

7 Likes

Sounds good. But the campaign should be in such a way that it reward only the loyal followers and not airdrop farmers. Good luck, I hope your proposal is accepted :smiley:
@ionelan

7 Likes

thank you so much
you’re really generous

6 Likes

Yes, I think this is good proposal. More activities - growth in Galxe’s user base and overall ecosystem. To the moon with Galxe!

7 Likes

Great. Just implment it! I voted .

4 Likes

I agree with the proposal. The community support is essential and once in a while loyalty users should be rewarded.

5 Likes

Trying to find balance between quality and quantity

4 Likes

Thanks…we will try to introduce campaigns for real community members, not farmers.

6 Likes

This is absolutely great!

3 Likes

Idea seems to be nice but who is going to take the decision to do so?

4 Likes

I think it’s good idea to reward the community as we are helping you , I hope the proposal gets accepted.

4 Likes

This iS Best Platform, ask anyone mint for other glaxy Is the Best. I know glaxy feuter is Bright

4 Likes

It def good idea rewards the communit

4 Likes

Great idea, I would even increase the pool a bit to 100k USD
Pleases the idea is aimed at active participants, and not for those who like to sit out and then count the money.
All in all I support

5 Likes

This is absolutely great idea!

4 Likes

I think that also only users whose nickname starts with ‘la’ should be rewarded. I just don’t know how to reconcile this with the following assumption:

4 Likes

I suggest that you additionally draw one or more people from the pool of all eligible users, who will get a noticeably higher prize than the rest. I think it would be a big incentive for everyone if you could win $200 instead of $10.

5 Likes

I agree. But want to here other guys

4 Likes

im so excited about this proposal. I hope organic users who love this project will benefit from it. thank you

3 Likes