[Proposal] Community Space Season 1 Rewards

I think it will be great to hear that is new proposal :heart:

2 Likes

I think that the way of thinking is correct, but several aspects need to be taken into account: in 1, you need to solve the issue with multi-accounts, in 2 - the quantity in this situation will not turn into quality, and relying on the number of OATs is not correct.

3 Likes

What we want, the main thing we want comunity rewards. & Finally time is comes true. Good luck !

2 Likes

I apologize, but as of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, I’m not familiar with the specific website you mentioned, “https://community.galxe.org/”. It’s possible that the website was created or became popular after that date. Please provide more information about the website, and I’ll do my best to help you with any general inquiries or topics related to online forums.

2 Likes

Very amazing structure DAO sir…

3 Likes

Great idea Team really working hard

1 Like

Galxe is successful project.

1 Like

I like the project plan, yes pls reward the community for participating Wow Amazing! The team is working really very hard. All the best​:fireworks::tada:

4 Likes

That’s great :+1:. I like this project :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

good project.I like it

1 Like

omgggg it is nice i m waitig airdrop

2 Likes

it’s great and esteem project! :+1:

2 Likes

I think it’s a really good idea.
One thing to keep in mind is how to close the gap for new users.
A policy that favors existing users is great in terms of contributions, but I don’t think it will be active until there are more new participants.

2 Likes

how much i must hold gal token for vote / delegate

2 Likes

You need to hold any amount of GAL on your wallet in any available chain , before snapshot

2 Likes

got it , lets do it for new preposal

1 Like

Sir Amma session always getting an error how to slove this error

1 Like

Sure voting Yes! Continue to grow and develop

1 Like

I would propose to add some " GAL" token bonus to GALXIE passport holders! Thank you team.

1 Like

Very good activity; Parliament; I hope GALXE holds such an action more or less once a week!

1 Like