[Proposal] Galxe Contributor Program Rewards Extension (Q2-Q3 of 2023)

Abstract

This proposal seeks to extend the Galxe Contributor Program Rewards for Q2-Q3 of 2023. Building on the success of the Q1 2023 rewards program, the goal is to continue recognizing and rewarding members in the Contributor Program (Space Cadets) for their contributions while maintaining increased engagement, participation, accountability, and transparency within the Galxe community.

Motivation

The Galxe Contributor Program has demonstrated a positive impact on community engagement, participation, and growth during Q1 2023. To maintain this momentum, it is essential to secure funding from the community treasury for the remainder of 2023, ensuring the ongoing recognition and incentivization of valuable contributions to the Galxe ecosystem.

Specification

Overview

The extension of the rewards program will maintain the existing structure, which includes manually tracking contributions, internal evaluation, and GAL token distribution based on contribution performance. The program will also continue soliciting community feedback and suggestions to ensure it meets the needs and expectations of the Galxe community.

Scope

This proposal covers the following aspects:

1. Extension of the rewards program for Q2-Q3 of 2023.
  2. Re-evaluation of the GAL tokens allocated for each quarter, considering community growth and increased demand for contributions.
  3. Continued promotion of the rewards program and encouragement of participation from new and existing members.
  4. Ongoing solicitation of community feedback and suggestions, with adjustments made as necessary.

Success Criteria

The successful implementation of this proposal will result in:

1. Ongoing recognition and rewards for contributors, leading to active participation and increased contributions from community members.
  2. Sustained growth and development of the Galxe community.
  3. Enhanced engagement, accountability, and transparency within the Galxe community.

Timeline/Budget

Considering the growth and increased engagement since Q1, the proposed timeline and budget for the rewards program are as follows:

• Q2 (April - June): 10,500 GAL tokens
  • Q3 (July - September): 11,000 GAL tokens
  • Total: 21,500 GAL tokens for Q2-Q3 of 2023

Implementation will begin immediately upon approval and continue throughout Q2-Q3 of 2023. Contributor Program rewards are distributed after the respective quarter ends.

References (Links)

Galxe Contributor Program Overview - https://blog.galxe.com/galxe-contributor-program-5d96ac75e4ae

Galxe Contributor Program Rewards Q1 Proposal - https://community.galxe.org/t/proposal-galxe-contributor-program-rewards/20266

Apply to be come a Galxe Space Cadet - Galxe Contributor Program

167 Likes

Zgadzam 101%. I proszę o podpowiedź jak wziąć w tym udział bo przeczytałem chyba wszystko a wciąż się gubię :frowning:

10 Likes

type 101%. I am asking for a hint on how to participate in this because I think I have read everything and I am still lost:frowning:

5 Likes

great project , lets GOO!!

5 Likes

Good! I recommend registering, I trust this project

3 Likes

OK good LFG!!!!I think it’s great, come on

2 Likes

Great! wait good news

2 Likes

Good morning.
Galxe is the best project. Waiting good news.

4 Likes

101% agree. this is a great project

2 Likes

This is very good idea. I voted in the last proposal. Looking forward to more.

2 Likes

I’m fully agree!
This Contributor Programm should be extended.

Hey, please see the referance links to learn what the Contributor Program is about and how to apply!

3 Likes

This is fine by me, I think it is pretty clear. Let’s go Galxe community

2 Likes

this is incredible lets go

Support this proposal!!!

1 Like

Great :hugs:
I want to know how to do ?

1 Like

I support this, It is actually fine to do it, we should probably recognize their contributions and encourage them to do more by rewards.

2 Likes

ok, excellent incentive, thank you very much

3 Likes

Thus a great news, keep it up Galxe community, we are proud to be part of this project

1 Like

I agree with this. 2nd round should happen for sure and 100%. Go galxe

1 Like