tu when we have great contributions and solutions to help the community grow

8 Likes

Waiting for this one to go live

7 Likes

I’m for it! definitely yes!

5 Likes

Great idea. finally galxe will have such contributor program. I’m so excited

10 Likes

I am very happy about this event! Good team work!

6 Likes

Sounds like a good plan.

For those asking about voting, the three phases governance process is outlined here:

23 Likes

agree everything is as it should be

10 Likes

I think the awards could be more

12 Likes

Rewarding contributors sounds like a great plan. How about it being increased or if it stays the same, a balance could come in? Say Merch and gal tokens?

10 Likes

I support the stimulation of active participants in the project.

7 Likes

We’ll be re-evaluating and increasing the GAL token rewards amount in Q2 if necessary.

As for merch, that is always a great reward and it’s included in the program itself. Though it’s an interesting suggestion and we could have a different type of distribution in Q2 as well.

12 Likes

We will be re-evaluating the rewards when Q1 of 2023 ends, to see whether it makes sense to make any adjustments.

Thank for the feedback!

20 Likes

Happy to be here guys,
Im so excited cant wait for voting,
I think point system is a good idea

12 Likes

I love galxe and am with her till the end.
In my opinion, the people who stayed in the project after the airdrop and continued their activities without eyes deserve to be rewarded. When you stick to a project, you will see the results of your efforts. I got the pathfinder role after the airdrop reward and I am proud of it and I did not reduce my activity after the reward. Good luck.

8 Likes

Great idea. plz exexute That​:wave::rocket:

6 Likes

Sounds logical, let’s see

8 Likes

I see one problem here in my opinion. In essence, we want to involve the community in more participation, and there seems to be an implementation plan. But for whom? For the entire community, or just select contributors with this discord role? What about regular users who also contribute to the development, but they don’t have a discord contributor role?
Often, an ordinary participant can make a big difference to the project, but no one can notice his contribution because he does not have the appropriate role.
I think the Galxe Contributor Program should be much broader and more flexible and target the entire community. In the meantime, I see that the program affects only a narrow circle of participants. Which in the context of web3 looks doubtful.

10 Likes

Good one good luck
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

This program is so cool. Thank you very much for the great oppotunity.

6 Likes

Great Idea GALXE team. i admire it. i just want to ask how is this contribution forms of? i mean the contributors will be the community members who took part in projects of galxe platform since a certain date? or just content makers are evolve?

6 Likes