[Proposal] Galxe Contributor Program Rewards

it’s a great initiative. where to place vote?

agree everything is as it should be

1 Like

That’s so good,I like it :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

ok my fote ready,im really love this

1 Like

That’s so good,I like it :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

This project will be the future

1 Like

This is a really great and excellent project. Thank you for this opportunity. I hope this project will continue to progress and successful

1 Like

I hope this is taken seriously as I have been left behind to claim multiple nfts just because of not having enough payment for gas fee. At times the payment isn’t high at all but how possibly is someone like me being able to pay even a tiny bit of fee who is jobless and absolutely broke since two years. i-e july 2021 to be precise.
(Despite the fact that I have 9.5 years of professional experience in IT, Databases,Networking & IRIS Biometrics Identification Systems)
Regards

1 Like

Galxe all the way. Lets go guys.

6 Likes

Galxe has to think and about cases like that.
Do not think all are in the “average” financial status.
And i put the “average” in “” ,cause it is really dramatic how much differs this “average” from country to country. From one human to another…no need to tell, think a bit.
Galxe should be a place for everyone, not only for the “average” and above.
Maybe wrong, but this is my opinion.

1 Like

good project very very good

1 Like

Support this initiative, let’s go

1 Like

Let`s go and good luck!

1 Like

have you bought gal token .if not then stop asking

1 Like

I don’t ask you anything

1 Like

Good
afshan1190
Jan 30
very nicely evaluated and great solution…keep up the great work…any voting link??

2 Likes

I’d do my best to contribute in this comunity with or without rewards given. I’ll do it in my own little ways possible. Good luck guys :four_leaf_clover::cupid::+1:

1 Like

I thought this very good for us

1 Like

Great proposal! I’m waining for voting

2 Likes

I really like this idea. Honest participation and simplification should be automated, this will eliminate the occurrence of conflict situations for the entire Galxe community

1 Like