[Proposal] Galxe Contributor Program Rewards

just tell where to apply! :shushing_face:

3 Likes

Hi nagry. That’s an interesting question. But in my opinion, I think the contribution program is opened to everyone if I’m not mistaken, after all i filled out a form. Rewarding every single person might be impossible hence all we need now is a bit of luck to get into the program if you applied. Or should I say, hope your ideas are good enough to get in. I certainly hope so. Even if I don’t get selected, I’d still love contributing in here as much as I can. Light and love

3 Likes

Wooow!!!
That’s great idea

4 Likes

Agree with that, but need to clearly define the criteria, probably for different levels? We can vote again once the idea is coming out.

3 Likes

This is greate,it’s good for us.

2 Likes

Yes, we have a selection process for the Contributor Program, and everyone is able to apply.

Unfortunately, it’s not possible to reward every single community member for their contributions. We select new Space Cadets based on their previous experience and contributions on Galxe, as well as how well they would fit the program in general.

The Contributor Program has to have a limited amount of members (currently hovering at around 40 active ones) to ensure the quality of contributions as well as have a worthwhile reward expectation from the current budget that we’re asking for.

Of course, this is only the initial plan for Q1 of 2023, and we will be open to making changes in Q2 after we do a review at the end of the quarter. We will evaluate both contributor & community feedback, as well as increase the requested budget if necessary as the program grows.

CC: @nagry

8 Likes

Don’t let galxe become a playground for robots

Create a contribution tracking system with every tweet shared by community members

like/RT

Event participation (include all event)

Daily check-ins

Points (monetization) for every step users take with galxe

WEB3 presents the value of each individual. right?

6 Likes

just reward not for contributor
It should be considered an active community for all

4 Likes

great, been waiting for this

3 Likes

great idea . I’m so excited

6 Likes

Great idea. Totally agree

2 Likes

Great idea!I’m so excited :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

2 Likes

Great idea, but there is one problem! This idea will cause a wave of drop hunters who will purposefully earn points and, accordingly, will take a large part of the pool. At a time when ordinary users who have supported Galxe for a long time, and do not set the goal of chasing points, will be infringed. The proposal needs to be slightly modified and put to a vote.

6 Likes

Hey, please carefully review the program overview blog post and proposal again.

The Galxe Contributor Program is a revamp of the Galxe Brains & Pathfinders, who are now Space Cadets (contributors). Please see the Contributor Program Overview blog link in the beginning of the proposal.

The program itself has a limited amount of contributors, and new contributors are onboarded via an application process which you can find in the blog post as well. The internal Galxe team manually reviews applications to ensure only the best candidates are able to join the program. Along with that, there will be a points system and a publicly visible contribution tracking system to ensure accountability of the contributors and quality of the contributions.

3 Likes

Support all the way!

1 Like

Thank you! Maybe a little misunderstood! In that case, I’m all for it! :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for the feed back. I think I understand a lot better now. Goodluck to the future contributors

2 Likes

That’s great idea.
I think they have a better prize project in mind.

1 Like

I like Galxe. This is good project.

LFG :fire:

1 Like

Thats Great Idea.im Waiting For it

1 Like