[Proposal] Galxe Loyal Users Rewards 2023 ⚡️

1000 is not much if the gifts are appropriate. I already have almost 700 and I don’t spend much energy

3 Likes

great offer! I claim not much NFT, but it is clear even to me that this is a tedious process with a lot of wasted time and commission costs. It may be appropriate to increase the reward or lower the criteria for eligible participants (e.g. 500/1000/2000 NFT)

3 Likes

1000 nft is too much, add from 500 at least

3 Likes

I read the discussion and agree with those who think that the criteria for award recipients are too high! I myself have about 700 NFTs and spent a year on this achievement, all this time I followed the community and took part in various events. But judging by the proposal, the main thing is not to participate in the development of the community, but to recruit as many NFTs as possible!

4 Likes

I think this is a very good proposal, and the threshold of 1000-2000-3000 nft is chosen correctly, there are not so many users with such a number of NFT, and the most devoted friends of the project can be cheered up a little, because in messages in telegram groups, community members no longer have the same motivation to do something and participate in activities.

2 Likes

I recommend starting from 500 NFTs or OATs and above. :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

1000 this more Im rezident Galxe 2 years but get 520 OAT NFT.I think 200 NFT inaf

3 Likes

haha giving 190$ as of current value bytheway i have spended more then 300$ to collect these nfts

2 Likes

totally agree, brilliant idea.

3 Likes

It sounds great idea !

1 Like

Too greedy, the threshold should be reduced by half

3 Likes

Still have little collection. Impossible for member only have mount under 50.

3 Likes

Its a good idea to reduce the number. 1000+ is too much. I think 150~200 its a good number to begin.

3 Likes

я думаю так будет отлично

3 Likes

The number is way too high…would suggest 500 and above.

Thanks

3 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree with this

2 Likes

1000 nft and oats is just too much. You only want to reward few known inidividual. Make it 3tier or 4 tiers.
50 - 100
101- 200
201- 500
501- 1000
above 1000

3 Likes

Like the idea but agree to more tiers. Possibly add two like 250 and 500

3 Likes

In my opinion, a comprehensive evaluation should be made based on the number of Oats and the time of user participation. Users who join galxe earlier and those who collect more Oats will have more weight and receive more rewards.

3 Likes

加油,我新加入。
雖然獎勵與我無緣
但我會好好努力 :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

3 Likes