The ability to connect multiple MetaMask addresses to one account

I am increasingly encountering requests to add the function of connecting multiple MetaMask addresses to Galxe. I think it would be advisable to consider this function since many users have previously interacted with certain platforms from different addresses and after a campaign appears in which they need to perform some action, users are faced with the fact that they have already done it before and the campaign does not count this data again.

There are situations when it is impossible to perform this or that action from the address of your wallet on which the account was created, and then you connect a clean address and complete the task, and it is credited to your main account.

29 Likes

I fully support !!!If a person understands this, then he means that to offer

5 Likes

I agree 100% with this proposal.
Also it can be used not only for metamask and on EVM addresses , but for all the networks Galxe supports now, as well as on any future networks Galxe may support whenever

4 Likes

I agree with you. the idea is good and the team needs to think about it.

4 Likes

Nice, very good post. Respect my dear friend :+1:

3 Likes

Good idea, I support it.

3 Likes

I agree to this.
This will also be helpful for people who got their metamask wallet hacked.

3 Likes

No, this is not advisable.
You didn’t think that this would provide very good conditions for those who cheat.

2 Likes

Of course, this is not excluded. You can check the participant’s account for his activity on social networks.

2 Likes

When will the team look into this…??
How can we push this content to the point that the admin or probably would see?

2 Likes

Never thought about it but I think it’s a great idea

2 Likes

I wonder if you could do this with delegate.cash ?

2 Likes

No. this will create opportunities for users to cheat. I don’t agree with what you’re saying. I think Galxe has implemented the Galxe Passport correctly for 1 address. instead of making users able to use several different addresses it is not very good for the community.

2 Likes

I had my wallet hacked and couldn’t find anyway to move my Galxe passport over. So that is my only concern.

1 Like

yo mate don’t be afraid. you can revoke your galxe passport. that’s easy.

Follow these steps to cancel your Galxe
passport.

• Go to Galxe.com, connect with your old wallet.
  • Hover your cursor over GalxeID and select **Passport **in the pop-up window
  • Click on the **trashcan **icon in the lower right corner
  • Enter your password
  • Done

Only after 7 days will you have the opportunity to resubmit your passport application.

If you dont understand and have any problems you can ask galxe support with create ticket on discord.

3 Likes

Thanks, do you know if I lose any important history that might have been tied to the passport?

2 Likes

This is a very good proposal, but the team is yet to acknowledge this … why is that??

2 Likes

I agree with this. Its useful when wallet was hacked

1 Like