спасибо за 6k ботов)

1 Like

спасибо за 6k ботов!!!

1 Like

支持,我是推特铁粉@Moshang20210707 :blush:

Удачи тебе. И спасибо за старания.

Определенно за тебя…

1 Like

i am very passionate with our galaxy Dao project , but I am not an expert and are looking forward to some elite will be nominated.

1 Like

Steven is the best galaxy brain i‘ve known

1 Like

Hey, this is Fico (Twitter: @fico308), a core developer of Project Galaxy team. I’m here to nominate myself to be a member of the Galaxy Community Treasury and Multi-Signers.

A year ago, with the vision of solving current user credential dilemma by the power of We3, we started Project Galaxy. At the beginning, I did not expect that we can have a such thriving and prosperous community and a project that would have significant impact in the Web3 ecosystem. Companying with Project Galaxy from 0 to millions of users, I deeply understand the importance and the power of our community and I am also aware of the necessity of guiding our community in the right direction. As a core contributor the project, I believe I have the ability to provide help and guidance to build our project and community better.

The journey of project galaxy just starts. I hope I can take more responsibility in the community and make more contributions to a better future. To the Moon.

6 Likes

Hi, I’m Loop (Discord: dracula#5430) (TW: @goldenspermboy) I’m here to nominate myself to become one of the muti-signature wallet signers

My involvement started in December 2021 ( Galaxy Girl - 2021 End-of-year Rave ). Yesss, I know that this was the beginning of getting into the defi space for many people including me.

Since then I have continued to help others in the Discord chat mainly in #support where many people came for help. And of course, I enjoy helping and chatting with Astronauts.

I believe I will be a good fit for the role because I give Project Galaxy a priority beyond anything else, which means when there’s a proposal, I will meticulously (in a way that pays careful attention to every detail, Oxford English Dictionary ) review every detail of the proposal to make sure that we are on the right path

48 Likes

来了,支持sanyi~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 Like

Hi everyone, nice to meet you.
My name is Taiga. (Twitter: @tiger7onikulove)
I run for “Community Treasury and multi-sig signers”.
I will briefly introduce myself and if you think it is a good idea, please vote for me.
I joined Project Galaxy from the Sol cool event this past February.
I may be a little late to start, but I am such a core user that I have already completed 552 campaigns.
I am in charge of the Pathfinder role, which provides useful information every day, especially in the Japanese community.
As for Project Galaxy’s Discord activity, one piece of evidence would be the data RANK#48 LEVEL27.
Note that I have been investing in crypto assets for 5 years and also own $GAL tokens, Metacowboy 1~5, galaxy girl and reindeer, and Dr. SOL.
In addition, as my own work, I am beginning to get involved in contract work for web media management of crypto assets, as well as other web3 projects separate from this.
As mentioned above, my strengths are my “attachment to Project Galaxy” and my “broad perspective on crypto assets”.
If you sympathize my advocacy and want to have a bright future for Project Galaxy DAO, please vote for me.

42 Likes

Dear Project Galaxy Community,

It is with a great honor that I would like to nominate myself as a candidate for one of multi-signature wallet signers of Project Galaxy DAO. My Twitter: @arminghasemazar; My Discord: armin#8937.

Who am I? I’m a highly motivated and detail-oriented engineer at heart with solid academic background in computer science and 15+ years of internationally acknowledged hands-on work experience in energy sector, IoT development, and mathematical modeling/optimization.

Wen Crypto? I’ve found the underlying values of crypto & blockchain incredibly compelling when I entered that space back in 2017. I bought BTC at 13K (panic sold on $8K) & participated in multiple ICOs and not surprisingly I lost all my money at that time. Because I just didn’t know the rules of play. Then, I told myself this must not be the correct way of investing in such an unknown yet super exciting phenomenon. Therefore, I started learning, learning, and again learning. I’ve witnessed many ups and downs, which all have made more enthusiastic and perseverant. I never stopped learning new stuff since then and I must say crypto & blockchain is the future of new era to come.

Why Galaxy? Back in October 2021, I got to know the Project Galaxy, as the largest Web3 credential data network in the world. I told myself that this is what you need to invest your time and energy on, since it leverages credential data to build better products and communities. I am personally well versed in establishing a strong international interdisciplinary network with exploitation of the intercultural cooperation acting enthusiastically to achieve organizational as well as personal goals. But how? Rule of thumb. Making friends!

Pathfinder! Steering among multiple campaigns and numerous tasks, defined by Galaxy spaces, I’ve tried my best to help community (mostly Persian) and simultaneously learn as much as possible. Being awarded with Pathfinder role has made my commitment much stronger, so that I would like to continue contributing to Galaxy to shepherd its community towards more of concrete credential-driven applications. I’m optimistic we can make it happen!

Future? I have been and will be trying to help Project Galaxy build the infrastructure to power an open and collaborative credential data network. Thanks to my extensive knowledge & experience being mod/ambassador in various projects and platforms, I’ve opened a good communication channel with Project Galaxy’s core team and we together have been working on couple of partnerships with other projects. I believe paving the road for projects to enter Project Galaxy’s massive credential world will still be my number one priority beside helping the community grow and be educated to the best of my ability.

Dao & Signer? The moment I was told that Project Galaxy has been working on its DAO and Treasury Multisigs, I had no doubt that acting in the best interest of the Project Galaxy DAO by having a spot as a muti-signature wallet signer is the new area that must explore. I will be trying my best to maintain the community, evaluate proposals that are crucial to the long-term success of the development of Project Galaxy with diligence, and treat DAO’s treasury as mine and make Galaxy to have a more bright outlook for the entire community.

All in all, I’m looking forward to continuing to work with Project Galaxy and its astronauts, regardless of the outcome of voting. I believe in Project Galaxy and its undeniable contribution to crypto industry.

Yours sincerely,
Armin

114 Likes

i love tiger😆いつもタイガさんの投稿で助かっています。

4 Likes

Thank you so much for tiger-san. I think you contribute very much every day.

3 Likes

いつもお世話になってます!
投票しましたー👌
選ばれますように🙏

4 Likes

I find your meticulousness and much experience absolutely useful. rooting for you.

1 Like