Community Treasury and multi-sig signers

Прекрасный пример, как трудом, потраченным временем и вниманием к проекту можно сформировать отличное комьюнити и двигать проект вперед.

4 Likes

Много раз помог, подсказывал, хороший человек)

3 Likes

очень прикольно! только сегодня узнал, что в этом проекте есть форум!)

3 Likes

I would like to nominate lolovecz, I’ve been working with him for a long time and I consider him one of the most loyal to the Project Galaxy. During his time as Pathfinder and Brain he helped many users and made a great contribution to the Project Galaxy community. I know him as a professional and extremely hard-working person, who I would be happy to let my vote for the future of Project Galaxy be taken by him. I’m sure he’s the one who needs to be nominated. Thank you.

12 Likes

Dear Project Galaxy Community,

I am Steven Lei (Discord: stevenlei#1667, Twitter: @stevenkin), a full-stack web developer, entrepreneur and lecturer in real life.

I like to explore how to achieve the same thing when I see something remarkable. I started my programming journey back in primary 5, a Web 1.0 age. I created my first essential HTML website with Microsoft Frontpage. I learned to build web forums in the Web 2.0 age. And I learned to build mobile apps when iPhone 4 was out. And now, it is time for me to upgrade myself again to Web 3.

Learning made me feel good. My way to learn is by doing, and now by teaching. I trained competitors for the WorldSkills competition; and launched an online tutorial channel to share programming knowledge.

And I was fortunate to know Project Galaxy. I have been a Galaxy Brain since December last year and love the atmosphere in this community. Members are very kind, helping each other with love and sharing knowledge selflessly. Because I am feeling so good in this community, I would like to further contribute with my skills. I have created the Galaxy Explorer and am very happy to see this tool being favoured by our community, this cannot be done without the comprehensive Galaxy API. Thanks Galaxy team for the great work and help. Project Galaxy is the mentor of my Web3 journey.

With the successful launch of GAL token, Project Galaxy is moving to the next step. I wish to contribute as much as I can further, so I would like to nominate myself as a multi-sig signer, and grow with Project Galaxy together.

It is not easy to come across a good opportunity in our life, so I treasure it.

Thank you

38 Likes

支持,加油https://community.galxe.org/t/community-treasury-and-multi-sig-signers/394?u=linxiaoyin666

1 Like

gogogo Lolovecz ( TW: @kristi1372 )

2 Likes

Thank you for your help in all the questions that arise in the process of running the campaigns! Everything is at the highest level, including the efficiency and quality of answers. Keep up the good work bro!!! :100: :fist: :rocket:

1 Like

I fully support @kristi1372’s nominations.
I am very grateful to Lolovecz. He has done and is doing a very great and useful work. Always ready to help and answer any question. And his contribution to the fight against bots is hard to overestimate.

Я полностью поддерживаю кандидатур @kristi1372.
Я очень благодарен Lolovecz. Он сделал и делает очень большую и полезную работа. Всегда готов помочь и ответить на любой вопрос. А его вклад в борьбу с ботами трудно переоценить.

5 Likes

大家好,我是sanyi,我申请成为银河计划的多签成员
我从银河女孩开始了解银河计划。在与社区成长的半年里,我与一些伙伴/粉丝见证了银河计划的成长。同时,作为一个在web2互联网行业工作5年的人而言,我深刻的知道用户行为、链上凭证在未来有多么大的作用,也对银河计划充满想象
我不同于其他有巨大贡献的朋友,比如:jason、steven or jacky。我只是一个喜爱分享的人。我喜欢给社区的用户分享银河计划的一切,包括攻略、新用户指导等等。我也希望能够在未来能够在同样的地方看到大家

Hello everyone, my name is sanyi and I am applying to be a multi-signature member of the Galaxy Project
I got to know the Galaxy Project from Galaxy Girls. During the six months of growing with the community, I have witnessed the growth of the Galaxy Project with some partners/fans. At the same time, as a person who has worked in the web2 Internet industry for 5 years, I deeply know how important the role of user behavior and on-chain credentials will be in the future, and I am also full of imagination for the Galaxy project.
I am different from other friends who have made great contributions, such as: jason, steven or jacky. I’m just a person who loves to share. I love sharing everything about Project Galaxy with the community, including walkthroughs, new user guides, and more. I also hope to be able to see you all in the same place in the future

67 Likes

support!sanyi has helped many people, he is helpful and willing to share. :grinning:

3 Likes

Support Sanyi and stay with him in galaxy. He is a very fair and considerate partner for the project and members

1 Like

支持sanyi兄弟,我是@youyuanqi :blush:

i support sanyi
u=1409446233,1426539437&fm=253&fmt=auto&app=138&f=.JPEG

sanyi老哥,已支持 我是推与你互动的88899 :smiley:

2 Likes

sanyi is my spaceship to the galaxy. Thanks to sanyi

2 Likes

without sanyi there’s no galaxy community today!

2 Likes

Support Sanyi, it is a nice guy to help us

1 Like

Sanyi fly slowly, isan follow your way!

1 Like

sanyi,yyds,平民界的KOL,门槛低,上手快,这才符合80%币圈韭菜的利益!!

2 Likes