Galxe Passport is Need for all users

What u think? Did Galxe passport must bi necessary for limited poap’s with drops? Can Galxe passport be a sheild of multiaccauntig

62 Likes

I have no idea but the design is interesting

13 Likes

@Alina you already have it?

6 Likes

yes. because galxe pass is a nft based on like soulbond token, where to get it must KYC for veriefyng user to avoid abuse.

u can read topic yang which I summarize here :

[ About what is Galxe ID SDK a Between Developer and User ]

10 Likes

What are the details in the passport you’re lookong for?

6 Likes

I have no idea but the design is VEEEEEEERY interesting

5 Likes

yeah, i got a passport but i didnt even use it cuz there is no activities where i can do it

6 Likes

Minus privacy, plus to the fight against multiaccaunting :smirk:

7 Likes

A passport is definitely needed, but alas - not everyone had the opportunity to get it for free!And now I can’t even pass verification-the photo on the document is 13 years younger and therefore the verification does not pass (((I have to skip many events due to the absence of a passport ((Is there any way out of the situation?

6 Likes

What do you mean? I don’t quite understand

3 Likes

i don’t know, really

3 Likes

Does it mean need to pass KYC?

1 Like

yes its easy but save from multaccounts and formers

1 Like

No need.

Because many people don’t get approved. I submitted several times and I got rejected. May be my country is not eligible to get passport.

However, I have been supporting in my own little way … ads

2 Likes

and how about privacy?

1 Like

privecy vs scammers or multiaccounting,question is)

1 Like

I agree, some problems!

1 Like

Am having difficulty creating mine

You need a passport. At the same time, it is necessary to give users the opportunity to receive it for free, for some kind of merit or for performing any tasks.

1 Like

It will not save from multiaccounts.

And I think Galxe passport is additional regulation and control. Somebody wants to make crypto regulated like financial markets.