[Proposal] Community Space Season 1 Rewards

Great idea, we will gladly take part for the benefit of the GALXE project

4 Likes

Galxe community DAO. Need to get feedback

3 Likes

I support this proposal! I am confident that this implementation will increase user engagement in Galxe activities. Considering that a large number of users participate in raffles, which reduces their chances of receiving a reward, separate motivation in the form of a seasonal award for activities will bring great benefits to both the Galxe project and community members.

5 Likes

I believe that such a proposal will increase participation and strengthen the community. I am looking forward to it.

5 Likes

I think it’s a good proposal.

3 Likes

ok;Continuecooooool!!!

3 Likes

Thank you for involving the community in the rewards. I think this motivates everyone who participates in the project.

3 Likes

I like this idea, but I have to make a calculation, what the expenses will be, I have to give everyone a chance, for beginners, who have not long been removed from galaxi, and for users who have been with galaxi for a long time

4 Likes

it’s a great idea, I support and will participate

2 Likes

Very good suggestion. Reward those who are active in the community. . . I agree!

1 Like

Great! Galxe is really a good platform

1 Like

I appreciate the rewards, but I can’t participate in radio episodes because they are often in the middle of the night.
On the broadcast date, we will rebroadcast with points according to each region. No points will be awarded for rebroadcasts on other days.
If you really want to raise the participation rate, I think that such a device is necessary.

5 Likes

I like this idea, but who decides which projects participate in the Loyalty Campaign? However, I think that taking snapshots in stealth without setting deadlines will reveal the true contributors and increase the number of new entrants.

2 Likes

Good suggestion, I hope members of the community can participate.

2 Likes

My first opinion is that this proposal seems well thought out and could potentially lead to increased community engagement and growth in the Galxe ecosystem. Providing rewards for user participation is a “common” accepted and good strategy for building and retaining a community.

My second opinion is that it will be important for the Galxe team to track the success of these loyalty campaigns and measure their impact on user engagement and overall ecosystem growth. This will help to inform future community-building initiatives and ensure that resources are being used effectively

2 Likes

I think this proposal is good.

3 Likes

I like everything on the galaxy, but so far I’m in the minuses on all fronts. I would like at least a little return for 200 pieces of oats and nft. Thank you for this post​:pray: I hope it will be relevant and approved​:v::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

1 Like

Great idea!
Points are good, but tokens = much better)!
Let’s take it to the top!!! :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

2 Likes

Конечно, я за! Galxe проект которым хочется пользоваться и без наград! И конечно любое вознаграждение будет приятно! Отличная инициатива!

4 Likes

There will be more interesting campaigns. Galxe radio is just 5 points, it’s not a big deal if you’ll miss some radio. Don’t worry

3 Likes