[Proposal] Galxe Contributor Program Rewards Extension (Q2-Q3 of 2023)

this is incredible , good work

1 Like

OK good!I recommend registering, I trust this project

1 Like

I think it’s great if the project will incentivize the Contributors.
Maybe the extension program will help to give more people chance, since there are alot of new people just getting to know Galxe including me.

1 Like

Look nice! Go Galxe goo… :+1:

1 Like

Good proposal, Let’s GOOO!

1 Like

Awesome. Keep Building Galxe Team. LFG!

1 Like

Incentives with project tokens remain one of the most effective ways to motivate participants. I fully support this proposal. And in general, it’s nice to know that the project team remembers its community and finds ways to reward its most active participants.

2 Likes

I support this, I’m fully agree!, we should probably recognize their contributions and encourage them to do more by rewards.

1 Like

In order to recruit new candidates, we need feedback to those who have already applied to participate in the contributor program.

1 Like

I think Galxe is user friendly project. However, it happens trouble sometimes. I want to fix Galxe ID profile page for OAT as soon as possible. I can’t confirm my OATS.

1 Like

Great! I agree with this!

1 Like

a gdzie bo za nic nie mogę znaleźć?

1 Like

Well, I’ll tell you that the idea is cool, and 21500 GAL for a start is also not bad. I am glad to see that the team sees and hears its users, because it’s no secret to anyone that the best motivation is a reward.
Separately, I want to thank the guys who make different campaigns for the CIS community. I participated there and even won, and although the amounts are not large, but this is not about that, as a user I am glad that I participated and I was not spared, of course this is a lottery, but even minimal bonuses in the form of USDT are nice to see. Thanks again.

2 Likes

1000% agree this!!amz

1 Like

awesome news but need more

1 Like

nice one team :+1: , community members are increasing steadily. like it.

1 Like

당신들의 프로젝트는 너무 좋습니다. 다만 글로벌하게 가기 위해서는 다양한 정보가 필요하다.

1 Like

I am a loyal user of Galxe, and I will always pay attention and support.

1 Like

everything is fine)) I support and wish you good luck

1 Like

excellent let’s go guys

2 Likes