What you think about Bitcoin Price in this Year

i think it will be 17000

1 Like

"I am 100% sure that Bitcoin will go up, and then down. Or maybe down, and then up. If not, it will be flat. There may be a break up, if it doesn’t break down.

I am also confident that shorts will be liquidated first, then longs, then a rebound and up. Although it may be in reverse order. After March 10th, 2023, there will be growth, if not, there will be a decline, and then growth and then another decline. Although the opposite scenario is possible.

Personally, I expect a repeat of the 2017 chart, if not, then 2018, although it may also be 2019 and 2020. Or maybe everything will be different this year. We are waiting for a breakout or rebound, or another decline, or growth. The resistance line may become a support line if there is not a long flat in the channel. We are waiting for the formation of a cup, although it may also be a head and shoulders, or a mother head with a double top or double bottom.

Everything is clear and precise. But most importantly, everything can be completely different."

1 Like

I think will be bellow 10k some time this year

1 Like

The overall trend of BTC will be upward, and partial corrections are inevitable in this trend

1 Like

i think it’s not time yet for the bullrun, the people must adopt and use the web3 before

1 Like

BTC still hasn’t bottomed yet. 12k is still on charts.

1 Like

i think more than 30000+ ,

1 Like

Bitcoin is future , i think this year bitcoin will be 40000

1 Like

BTC has been able to break the Red resistance line from the last ATH so I hope it won’t fall below again regardless plus we have seen clear support since 2017.

1 Like

Bitcoin can still fall to 9k is possible this year

1 Like

Any TA on this or just you are saying?

1 Like

i think it will be 15000 n 40000 :dizzy:

1 Like

Yes is base on my count on Elliot wave

1 Like

It’s nothing new for me haha

1 Like

i think it will be 15000 n 40000