[Proposal] Galxe Loyal Users Rewards 2023 ⚡️

I fully support the proposal, as it takes a lot of time, sometimes twitter works slowly, in general I agree with the proposal

3 Likes

I have completely lost hope for any kind of awards. In addition, the site does not work correctly, for a long time they cannot fix the error with the display of completed tasks for which rewards in the form of NFT or OAT rely. I think that it is worth rewarding the participants for their activity, but on this site, a good indicator of activity will be the number of NFTs and OATs

5 Likes

I support the proposal, I have been in the project for a long time and I have about 1000 OATs, but there is no desire to do anything. There is no motivation. I believe that this proposal will warm up people’s interest in the project.

3 Likes

I have over 700 OATs and NFTs. Stopped participating due to loss of interest and lack of sense to support the project. Cool offer to motivate users

4 Likes

I fully support, it is imperative to reward everyone, and at the same time come up with quarterly rewards, various roles, etc.

2 Likes

Wow. Nice initiative. Kudos to you guys for looking to reward your active users.

Here’s my opinion on the share ratio:

1000 that’s a really high amount to consider using. I know this is to filter farmers but you could consider =>

2000+

My opinion though but this should encourage people to keep on using galxe while not be seen to be somewhat partial

4 Likes

Отличное предложение брат!

2 Likes

Отличная идея хотя мне до 1000 еще далеко

2 Likes

I suggest considering an option not only with the number but also, for example, the time of the received OAT / NFT in order to mark those who interact with the site for a long time, and not only for the last month conditionally 1k filled

2 Likes

It is recommended to add more tiers like
rest is up to the community regards…

3 Likes

in my opinion, it is possible to lower the threshold.

Tier 1 → 300
Tier 2 → 500
Tier 3 → 1000
Tier 4 → 2000/3000

4 Likes

Yes, absolutely agree. We just need to discuss rewards and the way how they can be done and that way make the whole thing with Galxe more attractive.

2 Likes

in general, the idea is very cool, it really gives motivation to continue working further.
But there is one BUT…
If we are already talking about motivation, I think it would be unfair to bypass the guys who collected a smaller amount of OAT + NFT
Yes, and now I’m talking about myself, too, since it will soon be a YEAR since I’m a member of the discord and I’m a fan of Galxe, believe me that I’m no less loyal than those who have collected 1k+. why am I all this. I think that just those who have collected 300 or 500 are also worthy of attention from the project, and let’s not forget who is moving the project forward. Without us, they would not have succeeded! it’s just that those who collected less OAT = will receive a reward less. I’m not in a position to invent prices, it’s up to the team to decide.
But at least that’s how I see it
5000+
And everyone is happy. Thank you for your attention and sorry for my English

3 Likes

I don’t have and I don’t strive for 1000+ nft, but I spent many time and money more than most users) there was, of course, a period when everything that was possible was collected, but the realization quickly came that this was a waste of time, since most projects simply use our social networks and time, therefore, priority was chosen on specific projects and often more complex tasks. and 25GAL personally will not improve my well-being in any way, I think that the priority system should not be sharpened by the amount of NFT. in the end, sometimes there are projects that immediately give 50-100 or more of the same nft just for 1 action, is this an important fact? I don’t know if there are any smart APIs on Galxe that could index the number of tasks and divide them by complexity, for example, a twitter action = 1 point, a discord action = 2 points, an action related to financial activities = 5 points, and so on. Its my opinion.

4 Likes

:rocket: Yes, great idea, we need to support the Galxi community. Distribute Airdrop to OAT NFTs holders!

3 Likes

Всем привет думаю будет справедливым все таки сделать так ,вознаградить нужно обязательно иначе после этой новости либо просто перестанут люди делать задания ,либо начнут активничать еще больше все пользователи после такого дропа , но скажу так это не должо выглядеть скудно лишь бы отделаться какими то копейками(((( жизнь 21 века очень дорогая(((( вознаграждения можно увеличить и в два раза это же все равно с фонда заблоченного так пусть же этим воспользуются хантеры котрые работали больше года всем спасибо Драма молодец что начал будить руководство миллионеров !просыпайтесь ребята!
1)700 -999 приз 10
2)1000-1499 приз 50
3) 1499-1999 приз 100
4) 2000-2499 приз 150
5) 2500 И больше 200

3 Likes

привет я хотела бы чтоб призы получили минимальный порог от 300 ведь это же тоже работа пусть немного но получили такая таблица
300-700, 5-10
700-1000, 10-20
1000-1500, 50-100
1500-2000, 150-200
2000 и больше по 300

3 Likes

The amounts disclosed here for the respective tiers are nominal and do not indicate a true desire to reward community members in any meaningful way. The real value here is our time and social networks. This proposal aims to extract maximum community input, for minimal output in return. What is the value of a protocol such as this without our engagement ?
The answer is zero. I encourage the members here to acknowledge their true value and state the same in a way that is commensurate with their activity and does not suggest greed. I also encourage this platform to propose a solution that is more equitable to the their user base, which is the life blood of this entire concept. Blockchain is a community protocol. No community, no blockchain, lest we forget. I applaud the Galxe team for their work and achievements so far.

Good idea. People need new motivation

1 Like

I agree but 1000 is too much

3 Likes