Good discussion, great points

2 Likes

I agree with this, and this is a good idea

3 Likes

100 NFTs
300 NFTs
500 NFTs

3 Likes

Very nice idea, but now that project oat quality on galaxy is getting less and less valuable, it’s not appealing to early adopters

3 Likes

Good discussion, i like

3 Likes

Agree. Loyal users have to be rewarded.

4 Likes

That’s too much! Tier 1 should be less to motivate people for more.

3 Likes

Happy to here , good platform

3 Likes

Good idea buddy, fair enough to capture a lot of active community members :+1:

3 Likes

It is still unclear, but what is the motivation?

Participate in a large number of projects?

In what?

2 Likes

the reward should be based on NFT minted from Galxe-collab-projects or Galxe-trusted-community. Definitely need better criteria to categorize this.
But, I do think including all NFTs in the wallet is not right since people can just create random campaign for this.

3 Likes

i also support other comments to add more tier for lower ranks so more will get rewarded

4 Likes

If DAO will continue to be present in various forms in the future, wouldn’t it be great if DAO has a special blockchain considering the large number of enthusiasts in the DAO project And as there have been before such as the standalone APTOS network… I wish DAO would come up with a project like that

2 Likes

I fully support the proposal, as it takes a lot of time, sometimes twitter works slowly,

2 Likes

Fully Support the proposal and long associated with team , awaiting excellent way

3 Likes

good to team , next world , future

2 Likes

i think it’s good. We get a lot of oats from the Galxe task, but they are only collections, only a few have advantages. or maybe in the future galxe team can make burn system for oat? who know :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Im totally agree with this it’s very cool

2 Likes

Good call, where do we vote :smiley:

3 Likes

Good proposal and it attract people to galxe platform, and make competition

3 Likes